Discover Prague with the most knowledgeable and entertaining guidebook on the market.
Whether you plan to explore the hidden gems of the Old Town, sightsee by tram or simply enjoy the best beer in the world, The Rough Guide to Prague will show you ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, relax and shop along the way.
Inside The Rough Guide to Prague
- Independent, trusted reviews written in Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the winding cobbled streets of the Old Town as well as the metro, tram and bus systems without needing to get online.
- Stunning, inspirational images
- Itineraries - carefully planned, themed routes to help you organize your trip and see the very best of the city.
- Detailed coverage - whether negotiating the twisting lanes of the centre or on a day-trip to the magnificent Karlstejn Castle, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way.
Areas covered: Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Josefov, Nove Mesto, Vysehrad and the eastern suburbs, Holesovice and the western suburbs, day-trips to Melnik, Terezin and Kutna Hora, Konopiste chateau, Karlstejn Castle and Lidice.
Attractions include: Wenceslas Square, astronomical clock, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Old Town Square) Obecni Dum, Trade Fair Palace, UPM, Petrin.
- Listings - a rundown of the best accommodation (from budget to luxury), cafes and restaurants, pubs and bars, plus clubs and live music, the arts, shopping and sports.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, a new city tours section, the media, festivals, entry requirements, public holidays and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, Prague personalities, and books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with the Rough Guide to Prague
- Kód zboží
- Počet stránek
- 12 x 129 x 198