Explore iconic cities afresh. Been there, done that? Want a more authentic experience? Then this stylish Insight guides Experience London is for you. From seeing un-missable top attractions like the National Theatre from a new perspective, to discovering hidden gems like Parliament Hill, this innovative book - with free app and eBook - is ideal for travellers seeking a unique experience of London. Whether you're a first-timer hoping for off-the-beaten track adventures, or a repeat visitor in search of authentic London, this guide will help you plan and experience an unforgettable trip.
* Over 100 insider ideas to make your trip unique, authentic and utterly unforgettable, from enjoying cultural riches and open-air entertainments of Somerset House to steppin on a glass walkway on London's most famous river crossing, Tower Bridge
* In the Mood section suggests the best places to go for inspired art, shopping, fine dining and family fun experiences, and more besides - ideal when you feel like following your impulses
* Compact and concise, this is a stylish and practical companion when you're out and about making memorable moments, neatly organised into neighbourhoods, from Mayfair to the south bank
* Stunning colour photography brings this sensational city and its people to life with panache
* Invaluable maps and Essentials section ensure you won't get lost while venturing off well-travelled roads
* Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Experience Guides come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings